Saturday, January 3, 2009

FIND ME CUTE

What is cute?

According to American Heritage Dictionary, the word "cute" is defined as:


- Delightfully pretty or dainty

- Obviously contrived to charm; or is precious.

In my dictionary, methinks the word simply means: attractive and would leave you with that little smile or sparkle in your eyes when you see him or her pass by. For an eagle-eyed gay man, this could also mean yummy-licious or delectably handsome.
-----

Sitting one afternoon on those cushioned sofas several months ago outside of Seattle's Best coffee shop at Greenbelt, Juan and I realized it's the perfect spot to find 'cuties'. We weren't disappointed. From then on it became a habit for both of us to spend lazy days there and rate the cute ones that pass by.

Amazingly too, that narrow passageway between the coffee shop's door and the sofas across it, there passed several individuals (and I just found out this morning while surfing) who also have online pictures which we deemed "cute". And today being the first Sunday of the year and just doing nothing, I decided to search some of them. (Note: talagang walang magawa.)

Here they are the ones that stood out and I remember having seen there:












danny-boy... guys4men.com
I saw him several times not just passing there but in another place (trinoma? moa?). I figure he could be a La Salle or Atenean kid, but who cares? He's got that precious and devilishly pixie smile that makes you wanna hug him. Oh and he smells nice too. I got a whiff of that fruity cologne he had on when he passed by.













slytheri
ne.... guys4men.com
This guy shouldn't walk the streets or he'll cause traffic. Saw him wearing a Convergys strapped i.d., I figure he's a call center person. Pretty gay when he chitchatted with his companion, BUT HECK. Who gives a fiddler's fuck? The indios beside him looked like his alalays. I was resisting giving out a cat call when he sashayed by. Isn't God so nice? :-)






laqcuidao.... guys4men.com
"He's got a cute ass," Juan said. We first remarked on this guy with his back to us as he was texting.
"Hmm, yeah. the butt of a security guard. Look at how it curves on those jeans. Yummy," I answered.
Then this guy turned and we saw his face. Juan and I just looked at each other with big smiles.



















leebogue
.... guys4men.com
"But he's so... tiny!" Juan exclaimed. He looks like a "mini me" of that Marvin Agustin actor!

"He's what is called a 'pocket gay' companion," said I, "short, convenient and easily transportable for those days you don't require big baggages." We laughed when the cute 5'3" (5'4") cutee passed by.

I could put a ribbon on this guy and enter him in "Small But Beautiful" competition.

























roadster.... guys4men.com
"He was cute before," I told Juan.
"I don't think he qualifies as cute now," he said.
"I would agree. He now looks like Marco Sison. I never liked that singer's songs. They sound like a can opener grating against tin," I agreed with Juan. "But I'd still put him as cute... before."

I wonder. Para sa inyo, sino ang cute?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had sex with one of those guys, I had sex with you also. But I rather enjoyed my brief encounter with you. What a small world gaydom really is. LOL!

Anonymous said...

@ baby : i don't even know any of those guys. hehehe, i just saw them at that corridor there in greenbelt and managed to research their faces online. :-) you can sort of tell who might have an online profile.

...indeed it is getting small.

Anonymous said...

@ baby: you flatter me

odin hood said...

ive seen dannyboy a few years ago on another site similar to g4m, we've exchange a couple of mesgs.. yun lang

he's so cute!

wanderingcommuter said...

isa lang ang masasabi ko, ang talas ng memorya mo!!! hahaha. photographic!!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

-isn't the last guy the make-up artist of juday?

Anonymous said...

talaga??

wow. di ko alam yun ah.

joelmcvie said...

I personally know Danny-Boy (yes, he's Atenean) and Roadster (yes, he is the go-to make-up guy of a lot of bigatin actresses).

I know them as in, "Oh, hi! Hello!", not know them in the biblical sense. =)