Wednesday, January 7, 2009

GAYS FOR PAY



"Hey Bob. Would you hire another gay man for sex? Even if they have really hot bodies?" I asked Bobby as he slumped down on his newly installed B&B Italia sofa.

"WHY for the love of God would I pay another gay guy to have sex with? Ano akala mo sa akin? Cannibal??!", he exclaimed with a flurry of hand twirlings and his eyebrows shooting up to the ceiling. "Teka, bakit mo naman naitanong yan, aber?" he asked as he stood up to wipe off some dust from his Lalique crystal ballerina set in front of one of his numerous black and gold Arturo Luz paintings from the 70's that had those squiggly lines forming the shape of men on unicyles.

"Well, I am looking at the pictures of this guy in your account at guys4men.com. Says here, he's for hire for an enormous amount, a top, doesn't suck and... well, I've seen him around. He's some Muscle Mary* prancing about in the malls," I said as I was surfing online using his MacBook Air. (If I've got the money I'd buy one of these babies. I wonder if Bob will give one to me for my birthday. Hmm...)

"Lemme see," I heard Bob's voice behind as he stood there with his black pearlized reading glass with the big Armani logo on the ear band. "Hellooooo.... THAT GUY?!?! " he shrieked, "Eh sa litrato pa lang niya eh mas kumekendeng pa sa akin. He looks like that Henry guy who owns Government and calls himself "Mother". Machong bading. Hmph! Ilusyonda. KALOKAH!"

"Well, would you hire him?" I asked him again.

"I would rather pay the same amount for a one-night-stand with Tikboy**. At least sigurado pa akong LALAKE ang makukuha ko," he said as walked towards the kitchen to have Magda prepare lunch.

How about you? Would you pay for a night with the guy above?

______


*Muscle Mary (or Gym Bunnies) = muscular gay men who are often found at gyms. One thing interesting about gym bunnies/muscle maries is that with all that bulk and muscles they're also quite effeminate.

*Tikboy = the short, pudgy, troll-like gardener of Bob's ostentatiously rich neighbor. The whole house, which has a gold-encrusted second floor terrace, is surrounded by a tall, all-weather, clear transparent, glass fence. I guess that's the best way not to block the view of how splendid the house is at the corner of Anahaw in F***** P***. Bob calls it the "smuggler's house".

*****

I wonder if Bobby would still let me into his house if I got this "cutee" for him. Hehehehe.... ahem, peace.

No comments: