Thursday, January 1, 2009

A MASSAGE AND FRYING EGGS




I spent the first evening of a new year with some guy I picked out (or who picked me) from the internet. He's a call center agent moonlighting as a masseur.

Great body. Great smile. Okay sex partner. All for 700 pesos. A bargain? Maybe.

I asked him if he's ever met some whacko while he moonlights. He answered yes.

I asked what if a "client" asks him for sex and he's not really into that guy, what does he say? "I simply refuse and flatly say no. I was even offered more to have sex with this ugly guy, but how can I accept if I can't even get my dick hard enough."

We had sex. I fucked him but I wasn't really up to it myself. We ended up doing mutual j.o.

Then I cooked him some eggs and HE had dinner.

Then he left. Oh, he even left his dime-a-dozen dogtag necklace at my place. He says it's his favorite and he'll come back for it.

I figured, I could have just spent the money buying a book and actually learning from what I've read and increased the number of neurons in my brain, instead of a one-night hump of a bad massage.

Oh, and... happy new year.

2 comments:

odin hood said...

i love eggs ^_^

happy new year!

Anonymous said...

@ odin: nauutot ako sa itlog.