Sunday, June 29, 2008

D*CK FOR TRICK - A DISCOVERY

It can be quite amusing to read about one’s self through the words of another. It becomes more interesting too, to read what the other person thinks of you after you had a short “affair” with him.

I was surfing through blogs and I came across into this one from a Baby Brian. He gave out details in what he wrote that pretty much, well, described me. (I took the liberty of editing what he wrote. There are certain details in his post that would reveal the identity of this writer. I also purposely, did not link him here, for reasons of privacy.)

____________

And Baby Brian wrote:

"Now I remember another guy.

He's really a big guy. I found him online and flirted a bit then got his number. Soon we became textmates, I found him very friendly and accommodating despite the impression I have for him based on his photos. He's very pinoy, muscled, skinhead, in fact he can be mistaken as a bouncer or a bodyguard. Yum, yum. text, text.

But I became uninterested for awhile. Until I've learned about his real profession. One time when I texted to finally meet him, he told me he's outside to meet a client. What could he be doing in life, pops my thought bubble. Now i'm getting hurnier to finally meet him.

My lucky day came. We agreed what time to meet and where. I was very excited. So I fixed myself and headed for P***y along L*******. I took the MRT-LRT route so it's shorter and convenient. On my way, I've been thinking of how to devour this really big chunk of meat.

I waited for him at Jollibee, and told me he's on his way. And there he was, a big hunky Pinoy guy. I was dying inside. He asked me to follow him on his studio. We took a small walk along the market. It was such a very busy place. He opened a shop-like apartment and led me to the third floor of the building.

Paintings were all over the place. He was an artist. I was actually shocked when I found out he did a design for my favorite, very wonderful book, and he's a close friend of the painter of the book. My mind was fighting if I should go on with my hurny plans, because I don't know if I would like to leave a bad reputation for him. Since 'our' artist world is just small. What if he'd tell everyone about this dirty trick?

After getting my soft spot, he showed me his package. God, what a big hooded chunk of meat! What the heck, I wouldn't pass a chance like this I told myself. So the thing that supposedly happen, happened. The red leather sofa by the big window, among the buildings outside and the busy people below, was our witness. I sucked the biggest jello of my life.

I'd really like to keep him, because something's common between us and who knows it might develop into something. But he never gave that big interest in me, nor keeping the tie of friendship. Probably because I was so young then. So I let him free.

The world is really small that he designed one of my books. He was there at my book launch but we never even bothered to throw a look at nor say a word at each other. The place was so small, and how uncomfortable it was. This is what I've been avoiding. But what was done has been done.

Maybe some other chance."




4 comments:

Niel said...

this is so freakin' familiar.
nabasa ko na 'to. i just can't remember from which blog.

na-curious tuloy ako...

Anonymous said...

@ niel : yeah, i know you read this post. i read your comment in this person's blog. ;-) but i am not going to tell which blog it is. hehehehehe

Niel said...

found it!

=)

Pedro Penduko said...

*ulk!* hehehe