Thursday, June 5, 2008

DADDY, DADDY, OH DADDY...

“According to the DOH undersecretary there are 49 new cases of HIV+ individuals. Alarmingly they are call center agents. The disease has now jumped from the straight population to the gay people. Beware.” So goes the text message I got from some guy whose name is in my mobile, but I’ve already forgotten how it got there. I don’t even recall if I had sex with him.

With the HIV-scare in mind I sent a text to Percy (a 22-year old I will meet in a few minutes for some hot humping in bed), “I don’t do bareback. I prefer it safe.”

A few seconds he replied, “Kul. Me 2. Pro pre wla ako Cndom. Buy ka.”

“K”, I replied.

________

“Anong flavor ser?” asked the small guy at the local 7-11

“Ah, eh… yung walang flavor?”, I said but more like asking if they have anything without any flavor. I never really took on the habit of blowing a dick with rubber. Aside from the lubricant that makes my lips feel like they’re gonna slide on each other, the taste of rubber is simply – rubbery - in whatever flavor.

“Ser, meron pa ho kami bukod sa Trust,” he was offering.

“Ano?” I turned my head while about to reach for my wallet.

“Eto ser. Frenzy,” and he held up a pack that looks like bubble gum instead of prophylactics.

“Cute,” I thought to myself. “I’m going to fuck a guy almost half my age and I’m going to wear chewing gum on my dong.”

“No thanks. I’ll take Trust.” And handed to him the money.

With a full packet of rubber in my pocket, I was ready to wage war.

__________

When he opened the door, he muttered a soft “Hi. Come in.”

As I stepped into the single bedroom unit in Cityland, he poked out his head into the hallway, making sure nobody saw me come in.

“Want anything?” he asked. “Water? Coke?”

“No. Only you,” I grabbed his thin waist and firm rear with my big, calloused hands and proceeded to give him a long, breathless, probing kiss like that of a soldier-lover who went to war and suddenly popped through the doorway after several years of absence.

I never let go of the young creature and he seemed to have let himself melt away in the embrace of my kiss and the firm caresses of my hands. Without parting our lips even once, we shucked off all our clothes and let it be strewn all over the floor. Standing there, both of us naked in the living room with the heat of both our bodies warming each other, I gently started to lay his soft, lithe and glistening body softly on the carpeted floor. I kissed his neck, caressed his chest, holding between my fingers the soft mounds of his nipples and hearing from his lips the groans of pleasure, I was about to lift his legs and bury my face in between them when he curled up and whispered in my ear, “Not here. There’s a bed inside.”

We stood up. Both of us naked and our bodies beginning to glisten in sweat, he held my hand and led me to the soft warm embrace of the bed.

_________

“How old are you again?”, I asked him in between breaths as I plopped into the soft sheets beside him.

“I will be 22 in October,” he said, as he wrapped his arm and leg around me. “You’re really big, and have a hard body. I like men like you. I feel safe and secure."

“I felt like a rapist. Or better yet – a child molester,” and turned my face towards him and gave him a gentle kiss.

“Hahaha, hindi naman. I like you. you’re sexy, mature – and funny.”

“And I like this most of all,” I whispered in his ear as I pressed hard on his buns. Firm, round and yet quite pliable. I thought I can bury myself in it and lose my sanity for days.

“Will we do this again?” he asked.

“If you like,” I said.

“Of course, you’re my Daddy,” and he stared at me with those big and round doe-like eyes.

________



2 comments:

Dabo said...

hahha.. why all the fun is in those at your age group.. and i got all the drama at 27.. darn it. the stigma of a hopeless romantic-drama queen. lol :)

cheers to life bro!

Pedro Penduko said...

As they say, life begins at forty. I think I am about to be reborn. :-)